Mr. M.W. Schüller
Martijn is a partner with Lexington and a co-founder of the firm.
He is highly experienced as a receiver in bankruptcies, as administrator in suspension of payments, and as adviser of creditors in insolvency cases. As a lawyer, he advises businesses and private individuals on (pre-)insolvency law, business law and contract law issues.
Martijn is a member of INSOLAD, the Dutch Association of Insolvency Practitioners and of the NOVEX, the Dutch Organisation for Executors. He is also a member of the Amsterdam Disciplinary Board of Advocates.
Martijn Schüller has registered the following principal (and secondary) legal practice areas in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister):
- Insolvency law
- Inheritance law
Based on this registration, he is required to obtain ten training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.
- Course Inheritance Law (Academy for Legal Practice)
- Course Execution and Liquidation of inheritances (NOVEX)
- Financial Economics for Insolvency Lawyers, INSOLAD/EUR
- INSOLAD/Grotius specialization course Insolvency Law
- Dutch law, University of Amsterdam